À Tables London
Created as a way for French foodies to discover the best places to dine out in London, À Tables’ reviews are written fully independently and anonymously. Helping you find anywhere but the sad pub or banker’s haunt, each review is written in both English and French covering the 50 essential restaurants in the capital.
The perfect coffee table book, keep for yourself or give as a gift to any culinary enthusiast.
- 120 pages 100% dedicated to London food
- 50 reviews of the essential London restaurants + hundreds of insider tips
- A fully subjective list of top 10 must-eats
- 5 illustrated city maps to locate the restaurants by neighbourhood
- A bilingual French-English edition
- An A5 format to take it everywhere
- A quality print on delicate uncoated paper