Bitossi vases - No.101
The Rimini Blu collection of ceramics was created in the early fifties by Aldo Londi, the former art director of Bitossi ceramics. This delightful collection of vases is characterised by their unique blue colouring and irregular texture. Today the collection is regularly the subject of research both for its artistic value, stylistic charm and historical importance. Every piece bears the Bitossi stamp, a symbol of quality Italian manufacture, each one is individually boxed with a certificate of authenticity and appropriate care.
- Small Shoulder Vase N0.182 - H 34 cm
- Small Vase No.101 - H 20 Dia 20 cm
- Large Shoulder Vase No.183 - H 48 cm
- Large Sphere Vase No.43 - Dia 23 cm
- Small Sphere Vase No.79 - Dia 15 cm