Described by London-based design duo Doshi Levien as a 'quilted landscape sofa system', Quilton is a perfect centrepoint of the room. Generous in proportions, comfort and aesthetics, this sofa provides the flexibility to work, socialise and relax all from the same comforting piece of furniture. With finely detailed quilted upholstery, Quilton invites the experience of a soft resting place, like a bedspread for lounging, stretching out and using all the space available. Available in a multitude of different combinations to suit the room, this three seat sofa is perfect for cosy spaces; compact, yet generous in size.
FSC-Certified wood construction frame with spring system and non-woven fabric bottom. Fully upholstered wadded PU foam with fabric or leather back on front, back and base. Ø8 cm black stained solid beech legs.
1. Remix, Linara*, Random Made*, Mode*, Metaphor*, Swarm*, Atlas
2. Steelcut, Steelcut Trio, Melange Nap, Olavi by HAY*, Fairway
3. Beck, Divina, Divina Melange, Divina MD, Fiord, Ruskin, Roden, DOT 1682, Re-wool
4. Hallingdal, Canvas, Lila, Raas, Bolgheri
5. Sierra, Balder
6. Sense, Vidar, Nevada, California, Coda
*Fabrics require FR treatment, so lead time will be increased by up to 4 weeks.
For some fabrics, this sofa is only available in colours selected by HAY. A limited selection of fabric is available to purchase online. To purchase Quilton in a different fabric, please contact us.
W 248 D 109 H 72 cm
Seat height 41 cm